Horny Teens Msn Addys Two Horny Teens In A Coed Dorm. . . What Now?

Two horny teens in a coed dorm. . . what now? - horny teens msn addys

I live in a dorm, and the building is mixed. The man who lives upstairs and I knew for about a month. He feels he can talk with me about many things. I just feel warm and ask to see the penis. Then we went to my room. And a bit of chaos everything, then stop. He said what should not happen. the use of thin girls (like 120 pounds), and I am the curves on the side. He said he felt as if I used it and felt guilty. I do not feel used. But he wants our friendship to continue, because he feels comfortable with me talking. We have a common religion, we are both Catholics. We are both virgins and WE DO NOT HAVE SEX. But now I'm a little damage on the weight thing. I understand he has a preference for slim girls. I have no particular feeling for him and I see him as a friend. But how to interpret what just happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment