Weighing The Odds In Sports Betting Torrent Body Shape Odd But Good At Same Time, 14?

Body shape odd but good at same time, 14? - weighing the odds in sports betting torrent

Some of my friends are jealous of my body and ask how they get their way. I am 14 years old, 5'1 ", 126 pounds, flat stomach, but the whole body with curves (bra size 34C and 5 in the background) I'm athletic and I have friends in all sizes, some weighing as me, but jealous, because they are curved, but flat ... And my friends that I had on the high side, it is good because, as you say, "Fat 2%, while you go to be where the alleged curves "because you are fat goes everywhere except the breasts and buttocks .. So how is it possible that my body shape is like that?" I work out and I am very athletic, but not when it comes to sports, and are usually very thin and keep displayed?

2 comments:

__A_YAHO... said...

uuummmm, Im not skinney sports club and figuratively.
Anyway, I do not understand the question but it seems u ur very pretty, and those of his friends who overwieght ra little, though, the exercise CW / U not so jealous.

Lalala09 said...

Well, it seems that there is a huge problem developed.Not I mean, your friends do not have the genes, so they are naturally concerned that jealousy about.Of I would say no (or wait for me, because I am lol even curves). So do not insist.

Post a Comment